CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Coloring Easter Eggs

The day before Easter we wanted to take the kids to an egg hunt, but all the city ones were at 10:00 and we were scheduled to clean the church at 9:30. Thankfully it was the week after conference and the building was hardly used, so we were out of there a quarter after 10. We'd missed the city hunts, so we went to Sam's club so I could get my tires rotated and the kids did the egg hunt there. Tyler came back with only one golden egg. I told him there was candy inside. He sadly said he'd already looked and there was only a piece of paper. I opened it up and it was a free year membership. He'd found the grand prize egg. People kept walking by saying, "Ohhh, he found the golden egg." We didn't even know there was a golden egg. It took a long time to get my tires done, so they got to do a couple of egg hunts and got a ton of candy and treats.





0 comments: